A Slightly Early 18th Bday Celebration


Trials are coming up and most unfortunately, it falls on my 18th birthday =( It's so sad how I can't do anything about it because I gotta study. I might celebrate it a little after :(
But some relatives and family friends have already sent me their greetings and gifts :D Thank you so much.
Oh a special thanks goes out to my cousin especially who came to Hurstville on Friday to give me...a jar of Sticky (see above) o__o Thanks! I know you have a date with your girlfriend and everything but I still appreciate you ditching her for 10minutes to give it to me >:D
Anyways...to mark the occasion, I'm gonna post the pictures I took...of the gifts that is LOL x.x
It's so touching so I want to remember this :D You
only get ONE 18th bday...even if its not until August :D
This one is from another cousin. Actually we were looking at it on ebay and it was selling for cheap but I was broke so I couldn't buy one. But he bought it for me :D I promise I'll never tell Aunty about you playing dota ever again.


That's from my aunty and uncle :D In addition to that they gave me $50 so I can spend it however I want. But I spent it on a Math revision book already...


Anna Sui earrings >:D My favourite brand.
That's from my family friend. She works at the airport at the duty-free place. Lucky girl :D

Lalalalala...It's Saturday! I'm gonna do my Body of Work for VA now. Work hard Amy Sun! ><

0 comments:

Post a Comment

free counters
Blog Directory for New South Wales