Servant of Evil


Servant of Evil

You're my princess and I'm your servant,
We're star-crossed twins that destiny's forsaken
If it's for the sake of protecting you,
Then I'll willingly turn evil.

Born into a family of high expectations,
We were blessed with ringing church bells,
But the selfishness of the adults
Forced our futures apart.

Even if the whole world turns its back on you,
Even if they become your enemy,
I will protect you
So you just keep smiling.

You're my princess and I'm your servant,
We're star-crossed twins that destiny's forsaken
If it's for the sake of protecting you,
Then I'll willingly turn evil.

When I went to the neighboring kingdom,
I caught sight of a girl of green.
Her kind face and warm smile
Made me fall in love.

But if my princess wants her to disappear,
For you I will erase her.
But please answer me this,
Why aren't my tears stopping?

You're my princess and I'm your servant
We're star-crossed twins that destiny's forsaken
"Today's snack is brioche" I say
And you laughed in such an innocent way

Not far from now, this country will fall
Torn down by it's angry, avenging citizens.
Even if we did do things to deserve this,
I will fight them, for you.

"Here, change into my clothes" I say
"Please do it quickly and run away!"
"Don't worry, we're twins"
"So they won't notice a thing"

Now I'm the princess and you're the fugitive
We're star-crossed twins that destiny's forsaken.
Even if they say you're evil,
I have the same blood flowing through my veins anyway.

Once upon a time, a long time ago
There was an unsettling and corrupted kingdom
And ruling it was my cute little sister

Even if the whole world turns their back on you
Even if they become your enemy,
I will protect you
So you just keep smiling.

You're my princess and I'm your servant,
We're star-crossed twins that destiny's forsaken
If it's for the sake of protecting you,
Then I'll willingly turn evil.

But if I am to be reborn,
Please let me be born beside you again.





Note: This is a VOCALOID song originally sung by Ren Kagamine (the Vocaloid). He has a twin sister called Rin and this is a song about their previous life. I rearranged the lyrics a little to make it sound more logical but the youtube video I embedded has the direct-lyrics. Oh yeah, and this is a cover by Yamai, not the original.

The Full Story
A long time ago, in their previous lives, Ren and Rin were twins born into a prestigious family. They loved each other. But they were separated by the adults when they were very young and Rin was taken away. She became the princess of the kingdom and turned spoilt, corrupted and did evil things. But Ren, who loved his twin sister, disregarded all that and promised to always protect her, no matter what she did, even if it means he has to do evil things.
One day, Ren travelled to a neighboring kingdom and he met the Green Princess (Hatsune Miku). He was moved by her kind-heart and fell in love with her. But she was engaged to the prince of the Blue Kingdom (Kaito).
Rin (who loved already loved Kaito) became angry that even her brother fell in love with the girl and ordered him to kill her.
Although Rin loved the Green Princess, he loved his sister more and obeyed, even though he was distraught over it. He broke down and felt awful but the time he spent with his sister kept him going.
Meanwhile, the citizens and all the neighboring kingdoms were stirring and planned to overthrow the wicked Rin.
As they attacked the castle, Ren passed his clothes to Rin and told her to swap clothes with him, telling her to pretend to be him and escape while he lures them away in her clothes.
Despite Rin's protests, Ren forced her away, telling her he'll protect her. Then, eventually, he was caught and brought to the gallows while Rin hid in the crowds.
Without looking at Rin, Ren smiled and was glad that his beloved sister was safe, hoping that if he was to be born again, it would be once again by her side.

Note: Isn't that the saddest and cutest story ever?! There's different version of the same story from the different characters. The story continues with the song: REGRET MESSAGE about how after Rin escapes, she realises her sins and wishes to be born beside her brother again. This time, she'll live her life differently. And they do :D




This song is from Rin after she escapes from the kingdom. She reflects upon her childhood days with her brother and how he was always there for her, protecting her. She realises her selfishness and her wrongs but it's too late. She remembers something she did together with Ren and how he said sending wishes out into the ocean in glass bottles will help the wish come true. Thus, she visits the ocean and wishes for another chance with her brother.
The story ends with the twins in modern times, suggesting that their wish indeed became reality.

Note: But Servant of Evil is the best because it's so cute! The other ones include:
Daughter of Evil - From Rin's perspective...and WOW is it evil LOL
Daughter of Green - From Miku (Green Princess)'s perspective.
Prince of Evil
Prince of Blue
etc etc xD

Watch both videos correspondingly AGAIN for tear-jerking effect x___x

Hehe, I haven't felt this strongly about something like this in AGES. This is definately a project I wanna pick up after HSC x] Filming this in live action would be super super fun xD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

free counters
Blog Directory for New South Wales