I'm going blind...

It's been a while since I've blogged properly...maybe it's because of all the school work and stress at home. But my mum's been helping me out a lot! She paid half of my phone bill yesterday :) $80 to go!! It sucks since I don't even use the 1GB internet (I lost my iphone remember?).
Oh yeah, another thing...
I don't know if it's because of all the work I'm doing late at night or because of all the 'reading in the dark' thing...but my eyesight is seriously degrading...everything looks so blurry now. My mum told me it's because I'm using it too much but I don't know. I'm scared I'm gonna go blind or something. Maybe it's the stress thing again...
Life at home is really the best...I can sleep in without having to worry about facing the office lady for a late note and I don't have to walk through the cold mud around my house T_T
The construction hasn't really progressed much since I last blogged about it. My dogs are cooped up in a small area and I really feel sorry for them. The smell of mud and dust makes me sick and all the dirt outside makes me not want to go outside.
So far, I've had one allergic reaction but thankfully it wasn't extreme. My mum told me to wear a mask or something but I don't think it'll help much. Ahhhh life...I seriously can't wait until this is all over!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

free counters
Blog Directory for New South Wales