Pre-Trials Rage Session

Before I die due to brain-overload and stress, I would like to thank a couple of people for making this possible (y).
I would first like to thank Hurstville Council for rejecting our house reconstruction plans. It's not even half done yet and there's bricks everywhere. When it rains, it's so muddy I can't get out of the make-shift shack I call my temporary house. I would also like to thank the JMG architect guy for being SO RESPONSIBLE and for saying "Ah, I don't really know what I can do about it". Gee thanks, that was so helpful. How did yo
u become an architect again?

I would also like to thank the weather for being so supportive to me. Sydney totally needs the rain right now because our plants are all dying of thirst. Just a casual suggestion though, maybe go for a spin in Dubbo instead?
Last of all, I would like to thank my next door neighbours for being such good NEIGHBOURS. You know what they say about neighbours right?

Neighbours, should be there for one another! That's when good neighbours, become...good friends~

Well no wonder we're not good friends >:( !!!!
I seriously thought that show was far-fetched with all that drama and back-stabbing but HEY, they totally should make a TV series about us! I'm sure Australians for generations to come would love watching the way we treat each other. The stuff you guys come up with are award-winning material. Honestly.

SIGH. Alright. I know I'm being a sourpuss today, complaining about all these little things...but I've sort of been trying to ignore those things for a while.

I mean, as a wise green ogre once said..."Better out than in".

I love Shrek.

But honestly...I'm just so angry with everything for no particular reason. I think it's all the pressure and stress that's been building because of these things.
I feel like I can really relate to the bear in this picture. It's as if the bear and I...are one.

Simba, YOU MUST TAKE YOUR PLACE IN THE CIRCLE OF LIFE!
Oh what big teeth you have.
Yea..scary. Poor kid.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

free counters
Blog Directory for New South Wales