Drenched and Sad

The morning start off with a bang for me. It was pleasant and sweet and it gave me a chance to think about my preferences and obligations. It was a little chilly, but maybe that's just because I didn't sleep well last night.
Today was a good day and a lot of good stuff happened. But it was sad, also. For about twenty minutes, I stood under the rain, staring out onto the road, unaware that my hair and clothes were getting drenched. I thought maybe, like those Shakespearean plays, the rain can wash away my woes. But no such luck.
It's quite depressing to think that there's really a lot wrong with my life. I try not to think about them of course and concentrate on those who are dear to me. Maybe it's about time I talk about these things instead of just venting it out at Mister Pillow. I think my mum thinks I'm mentally unstable D: because I'm always screaming into it. Ah wells.
After getting drenched in the rain, I went to Nandos to buy food. The lady there wasn't very nice. I was cold and my hair was wet and untidy and I felt a little sick, but she kept writing down the wrong order. I don't know, maybe I wasn't giving the orders correctly?
But Colin and stuff were there eating nandos too...it took me a while to realise it was him since my eyes were still blurry from earlier and I think there's something wrong with my brain because it works extra slow these days. What an embarrassment T_T
But whatever.
Rant Rant Rant.
Vent Vent Vent.
*Breathes*
The rest of the day progressed pleasantly and it took my mind off for a while. I met up with Matt and we talked a bit and then caught the bus home. Might I add it was raining when I was walking home too? *dies*
But yeah...I drenched and sad that I'm drenched :(
Sad Sad Sad.
Complain. Complain. Complain.
Groan. Groan. Groan.

I'm all good :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

free counters
Blog Directory for New South Wales