Working At Kwik Kopy

So...I got a job :D finally!! Where? Kwik Kopy Hurstville. They do printing and graphic design so if you all need printing/designing to do, COME!!

Kwik Kopy (Hurstville)
Shop 2 Park Plaza
3 Woodville Street
Hurstville 2220
Tel: 95792766
Email: print@hurstville.kwikkopy.com.au

Cinney and I both worked at the Martin Place + Circular Quay branches during our Year 10 Work Experience. I loved it so I decided to work there again :D
Frances and Anthony were nice enough to let me =D

And today, was my first day of WORK! Frances was the sweetest lady I've ever met :D and Anthony was so clear with his instructions I had no problem understanding what I had to do. Overall, it was a WONDERFUL experience.
They gave me collating work to do and I followed Frances to places such as Southern Radiology and this product outlet place to deliver samples and prints. They treated me lunch (Subway) even though they didn't have to and I'm so grateful =D

Next work day...FRIDAY!

PS: Chinese New Years Eve/Day pictures up tomorrow =D We're going to Nan Tian Temple!!! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

free counters
Blog Directory for New South Wales