Chinese New Years


Yes, that's right! It's THAT time of the season again!! And this time, I got so so so many red envelopes the ones in the picture just don't cut it (I got more now). 
It's finally...the Year of the Rabbit :D 
Okay..no more talking. More photos =D 

We went to New Years Eve dinner with Kevin's family at Bevo. It was super hot and the restaurant was SUPER crowded. I JUST got back from work that day so I was tired.

Mwhaha. Sneak shot.

And again LOOOOL
Alright, so basically we had an uber delicious dinner.



We had to leave at 8 because there was apparently another batch of people coming in who booked our table O_O 
Chinese New Years is a super busy time for restaurants.

When we got home, I just jumped into my PJs and posed while lying down. I was THAT tired.
Excuse the awkward smile >_> all the fat on my face was rolling to the back of my head so my dimples won't show =( Actually...HAHAHA I DONT WANT THEM TO SHOW that's why I never smile. 
They make my cheeks look chubby lol >_>

Yes, I have hong bao, jealous?

And then begins this weird cosmetic thing...

Yes, I haz pink luscious lips.
>_>

OKAY NEXT DAY...
CHINESE NEW YEARS!!!
We head off to Nan Tian Temple to pray and burn incense for the buddhas =D
It's super hot >_>

I haz plump, juicy, oily lips LOL
Too much lip gloss 

This is my MEGA SOUR WARHEAD look.Can't really make my lips look like a X like the cartoon on the cover but ah well. Good try.

It was a tranquil ride to Wollongong.
Partially also because there was air con in the car =D

And we arrive!!!

The first thing we saw were these beautiful lilies. Absolutely stunning!

Thus we had to take photos =D
Luvoo

Taken by mum :D

Grandma and I :D 

The beautiful Nan Tian Temple =D

The large incense holder pot thing 

So that's about it =)
I bought a good fortune ring for ten dollars and I donated up to $20 
We saw a gallery where someone engraved a sutra/pictures on minuscule pieces of eggshells and HUMAN HAIR!!! It was so cool.

Well, may the Year of the Rabbit bring you prosperity, good health and good fortune =D

Let's start! On a road to a fresh new beginning =D

free counters
Blog Directory for New South Wales