My Love for Burberry

Semester 2 of uni is over and I finally get to do what I like to do best. Online window-shopping.
That's right, it's my one true love.
I love looking at things that I know I can't afford...at least for now. Why? Because if motivates me to strive for the day when I can.
So here's a new wishlist of one of my favourite "unaffordable" brands.

Burberry Short Check Trenchcoat
$1795 AUD
 

 
Burberry Relaxed Fit Wool Coat
$2595 AUD
 


Burberry Soft Wool Cocoon Coat
$1575 AUD
 
 
 
Burberry Drop Waist Wool Coat
$2695 AUD

 
 
Burberry Graphic Check Wool and Mohair Sculptural Coat
$4895 AUD
 

My favourite one will have to be the Short Check Trenchcoat. It's such a simple piece yet so chic, it's like a dream come true. But I must say that the Drop Waist Wool Coat is equally LOVABLE. I love all coats that tuck in at the waist. It emphasizes all the right curves. 
 
Every single one of them are just so beautiful and elegant. Nothing less from Burberry. 
 
I'm a sucker for elegance. 
 
Well, until I can finally afford these pieces, I'll have to work hard and save up. Let's see if I can reach my goal once summer break's over =). 

1 comments:

Anonymous | May 26, 2013 at 7:58 PM

Thank you a bunch for sharing this with all
of us you actually recognise what you're talking approximately! Bookmarked. Kindly additionally discuss with my website =). We can have a link alternate arrangement among us

Visit my weblog - ロレックスコピー

Post a Comment

free counters
Blog Directory for New South Wales