One all-nighter worth of Design Models (a selection)

Yes, these are all but a small selection of the Design models I made in ONE night (of not sleeping). We were asked to create infrastructures for a city that we were exploring via Calvino's invisible Cities. I chose the city of Beersheba and here are some of my collection.

1
The Golden Lindt
Pavilion
The trio shot.
The plain version, fantasia and dark fantasia
Material: One Lindt Box



2
Hermes' Helmet
Pavilion
   Inspired by the Helmet of Hermes.
Material: One postcard.

 3
Shrub
Sculptural Park Display
Shredded and spread.
Material: One $2 Shakespeare Play Book

4
Step
  Material: The cover of the Shakespeare Play Book

5
The Lotus
  Material: Two paper cups

So yes. That's generally some of the ones that I took good photos of. For numbers 3 and 4, you might think that ripping apart a perfectly good book is quite...bad. But I assure you that it was already ruined when I found it :) 

Anyway, that's all for now!

1 comments:

jj cloud | May 14, 2011 at 7:01 PM

OOOOOOOOOOHHHH!!

Post a Comment

free counters
Blog Directory for New South Wales