The Magnificent Norse God of Thunder

So yesterday I watched the movie Thor and I must say that it's possibly the best Marvel film of all time!! I'm not really a fan of Marvel films but I have watched a lot in my days, a few examples: Spiderman was good but the sequels were pretty bad, Fantastic Four was pretty good but not enough to make me go WOW, Superman was okay, I never really got into the Batman hype and The Incredible Hulk was just ....
Nevertheless, the movie Thor was just fantastic (maybe because I'm really into mythology), the costumes were great, the CG was really awe-spiring and it's got Natalie Portman in it (one of my favourite actresses).
I won't spoil any of the film plot here because it's really worth watching it yourself. But I will post some movie stills just to nudge you into the right direction (towards the cinemas, don't download it and watch it in bad quality).

Odin with his two sons - Thor and Loki
"Only one of you can ascend to the throne. But both of you were born to be kings."
Yeah, that's a bit of a fore-shadowing right there.
Because Loki is the *** of ******
Hah. No spoilers!

Woohooooo! I swear his costume looks so much better than Superman's or Batman's or whateverman's.

 The Warriors Three - Hogun, Fandral and Volstagg
Look! An asian!

"And you are an old man and a fool!"

 NATALIE PORTMAN! I mean...Jane Foster.

Thor, exiled.

Meanwhile...

Dun dun dun

Heroes are not heroes without their dame.

So there!! Not enough to convince you to hurry to your local cinemas NOW? Well, WATCH THE TRAILER!




Okay! That's all for today :) 

7 comments:

Matt | May 19, 2011 at 12:55 PM

because loki is the......... ass of clowns?!
heeheeeheeekekekeke

Amy | May 19, 2011 at 7:48 PM

LOL...>_>

MK | May 19, 2011 at 11:38 PM

Batman isn't Marvel... It's actually DC comics. Also, you should watch the original ones of those, if you're going to watch any. They were directed by Tim Burton :)

And X-Men was good! What's wrong with you, woman!? :P
Also, you know they're remaking Spiderman with Andrew Garfield as Peter Parker. Dunno if I like the idea of a Spiderman without Kirsten Dunst as Mary Jane.

Gah, sorry, your post brought out the comic book geek in me! I'll stop now :)

Amy | May 20, 2011 at 10:51 AM

Oh seriously? Batman wasn't Marvel? Yikes...didn't know that haha. Oh god, I'm coughing like crazy >_>
But yeah...I don't fancy a Spiderman without Kirsten Dunst either...

MK | May 20, 2011 at 8:04 PM

Haha, no, Batman wasn't Marvel. But Marvel do most of the comics turned movies, so I guess it's easy to get it mixed up.
On the bright side, Andrew Garfield is a MUCH better looking guy than Toby Maguire :P

Feeling better at all?

Amy | May 20, 2011 at 9:06 PM

Nope lol >< I coughed up some blood with the phlegm...I'm scared lol T_T
But my mum told me its probably because I have a throat infection or maybe because I'm coughing too much.
I think that's true too.

Camel trekking tours Morocco | June 12, 2012 at 2:22 PM

Hello,
Very good blog post I love your site keep up the great posts.

Post a Comment

free counters
Blog Directory for New South Wales