merry christmas to all :D

Yayyyyy it's christmas eve :D and I'm sort of not having fun because I'm on blogspot...writing about what I'm thankful for during this festive season.

I am, of course, thankful for all my beautiful and handsome friends o.o for making my days just a little bit brighter :)

PS: A couple of days ago I went to Hamilton Island in Queensland and had a great time. I went snorkeling...and kayaking...and got very, very wet D:


But aside from that...I had a lot of fun :) Probably go again...



PPS: Excuse the ridiculous photo of me...but it's the only one I have of me LOL. On Hamilton Island, no cars were allowed so everyone drove around in Buggies...that's the open air karts they drive around on golf courses xD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

free counters
Blog Directory for New South Wales