End of the World

I watched 2012 recently...and it's just the epicest movie ever :D
Yes, epicest is a word in my vocabulary T_T go check it in the Amy Dictionary if you don't believe me.
Anyway, I figured that if the world was gonna end in 2012 then I better do everything now and try to accomplish all my life goals before that year.
There's been a lot of controversies about how 21/12/12 is just the day that the Mayan Calendar ends blah blah...but since I'm a believer of the supernatural (yessss jensen ackles), I don't want to take my chances O.o

Btw...I have my HSC assessment tomorrow...it's my English Belonging Speech and I haven't read my self-selected text yet!!
I guess I'll just have to make something up and hope I get away with it D=

avatar of the day

0 comments:

Post a Comment

free counters
Blog Directory for New South Wales