The Simpsons

The Simpsons...dah na na na na na na na na na na na....
Words cannot describe how much I love the Simpsons right now =D Lots of people prefer Family Guy or...South Park, but The Simpsons will always be my ultimate favourite x]
I'm making a post about this because I'm currently having a The Simpsons Marathon x]
Starting from SEASON ONE!!!! Yay!!!

Oh and I did a lot of house chores today:
1. I washed the dogs today...BOTH OF THEM
2. I MOWED THE LAWN (who mows lawns?!)
3. I dusted and wiped all the furnitures in EVERY room
4. Vacuuming every room
5. Mopping the floors and everything
6. Washing the car with my mum
7. Folding up the laundry O_O there was two baskets full of them
8. Grocery shopping at Narwee...

Yes that's a lot of work for one Amy.

avatar of the day

0 comments:

Post a Comment

free counters
Blog Directory for New South Wales