partay

Okay...today was the party thing. It was pretty hectic...don't really feel like talking about it much. I'm sort of irritated =.=
I thought it went rather well considering how there were about...25 people there. It was really tiring and my leg started bleeding and bled throughout the entire night. It was really painful.
So in the morning, Colin and Phil came early to play monopoly with me and gradually everyone else came...
We watched movies...basically...and yeah.
Then night came...we ordered 10 pizzas and people got drunk. Drunk people are so hard to manage. I was pretty pissed off for a while, but then things turned out for the better.
And I'm sitting here now, typing away on blogspot...
I cbb msn anymore
I cbb life
I think I'm gonna spend the rest of the holidays studying at home or something.
Are my friends really that weird? That's bothering me...No! They are not T_TI refuse to think that.... how can he say something like that?~
Having different friendship groups makes things sort of difficult to manage.
Pfft. Whatever.
I really want to rage at someone now. Far out, and I was totally alright before. But its all my fault and I know it.
I really want to swear but I'm not gonna =.=

0 comments:

Post a Comment

free counters
Blog Directory for New South Wales