moon festival

Today's the moon festival...but I had Dr Du in the morning...how unfortunate D:
But anyway, after Dr Du I went to Meridian to have Pho alone...and then met up with queenie, jackie and jess afterwards. Matt came to hurstville too to buy hair wax O_O
It was sort of raining so I decided to go home, since it was moon festival and I had to take the bus to my cousins house. Along the way, we decided to watch a movie so we stopped by Bevo Cinemas and watched Adam Sandler on Funny People.
He was really funny :D it was sort of sad too...
Anyway, after the movie, I took the bus again to my cousins house...getting sort of lost soon after. But because I'm the best, I got myself un-lost and got to my cousins house. We played left4dead and mario smash bro on his computer...and we watched South Park...
Apart from that, the rest of the night was quite boring. The only highlight was the ice-cream moon cakes that we had. Ice-cream coated with mochi :D delicious!!

avatar of the day

0 comments:

Post a Comment

free counters
Blog Directory for New South Wales