We Got Married: Nichkun

During the mid-semester break for uni, I've been catching up on a series that I've neglected for AGES. That's right! It's the Korean variety show We Got Married with Nichkhun from 2PM and Victoria from f(x). I don't know why I was especially attached to these couple but maybe it's because Victoria's Chinese =D like me!


I first started watching the series at the beginning of the year but stopped after uni started. I totally forgot about it until very recently when I came across an article about how they're leaving the series. It's so sad because they were really like a couple. I don't usually obsess over KPOP guys but I just thought Nichkhun was a really sweet guy. He's a foreigner (from Thailand) and when he smiles he reminds me of my childhood crush Jimmy Lin :D (another celebrity from Taiwan).

Jimmy Lin
Nichkhun
I remember watching Jimmy's movies when I was in primary school and telling my parents I wanted to marry him. Har har har ;____; what an unrealistic dream.

But nevertheless, the Khuntoria couple really made the mark and Nichkun is officially one of my favourite male K-stars (along with Eric Mun, Jang Geun Suk and Lee Min Ho).

Alright! Without further ado...PICTURE SPAM!


Why do I like Nichkhun? Well, I suppose it's because I think he's a really sincere guy...and mischievous (when he needs to be...like making the people around him happy). He treats his wife Victoria (I suppose I should say ex-wife now that the show's over) very, very well. He's a sweet, sincere, patient and playful person...who doesn't like guys like that?

But of course...guys like that only appear on TV ;)



 
Okay! That's about it. Just felt like blogging about this :)
Uni is starting up again next week...so sad :( I had a housewarming party earlier but I think I'll make a proper post about this is the future.

free counters
Blog Directory for New South Wales