Bad Finance

This is pretty weird...I'm feeling a lot of pressure atm lol.
Maybe it's because of my personal financial status...being penniless and all...but that'll change next Monday when I get money transferred into my account. And I have 20c left in my phone credit and if I go over that quota, I'll have to pay extras...and I don't want to do that. But luckily, my credit resets next Tuesday...
Anyhow...ARGH my brain's gonna explode :( my computer's dead so it's a the technian's place...so no msn or lunia or homework LOL
And...my ebuddy stuffs up on me all the time =D

But on a happier note, omggggg there's NO happier note!!!!!
O__________O WHATS WRONG WITH MEEEEE?!

=D
This is called...senior years o.O
Nah just kidding xD I love my life.

avatar of the day

0 comments:

Post a Comment

free counters
Blog Directory for New South Wales