The world of EYEBROWS

Did you know there were so many eyebrow shapes O_O? I certainly didn't!
I was going through some youtube channels and I came across Michelle Phan's. It led me to her website and one of the posts on her blogs was this chart:


























The chart is bigger if you click on it :D or you can just visit her site.
But anyway, so I was looking at the eyebrow shapes and the first couple are pretty good. But then I went down the list and some of the shapes started to freak me out D=
Well, first of all, look at number 12~! Japanese Geisha much?! And the weird, Dragonball-ish eyebrows look of number 13 and 14 are just too much for a girl to handle T.T

I don't even want to comment on number 15.

Then she starts talking about the no eyebrows look O_O Sort of a Mona Lisa thing. I didn't know the eyebrow shape can change a person's face so much. Look at these emoticons:

>:( (angry)
<:( (sad)
>:D (devilish)
X:( (worried)
/:p (cheeky)
)=O (surprised)
:=D (geisha)
}:-D (Salvador Dali style)

Now I can't look at people without staring at their eyebrows and deciding which of the 15 eyebrow groups they belong to D=



free counters
Blog Directory for New South Wales