Flies Hate Impulse Sprays

Today, I learnt something really exciting :D
Flies hate impulse sprays!!!
I was brushing my dogs today and there were heaps of flies around, so I decided to spray them with something and the only thing I had available was my Impulse Spray.
Maybe they didn't like the smell or something, but they all flew away and never came back O_O
Even the fly sprays at home didn't work this well...so there must have been something in that spray that the flies didn't like.
Ah well, all the better for me x]

Today I worked on more of my History Extension Assignment...wow, I spent the entire day doing it O_O better start on math tomorrow! I didn't know it would take this long to translate a Chinese documentary... and I'm not even finished T.T
Trying to translate the names and finding the english equivalent is really hard work! Now I sorta know how the historians feel D=


0 comments:

Post a Comment

free counters
Blog Directory for New South Wales