Recent Works

AND ALSO THE REASON WHY I'VE BEEN INACTIVE!!!!

Since uni is being such a pain in the behind, I've been getting less and less personal time which means I have less and less chances to update my blog. It's so sad because there's so much happening and I'm learning so much but because I'm tired all the time, I don't have time to document or share these experiences.

Take today for example. I pulled another all-nighter last night to finish off the Design History A2 Poster assignment due today. Why did I leave it until the last minute? Because for the past week and a half, we've been getting loads and loads of assessments and I've literally been working myself like a dog. I haven't procrastinated once since semester began and that's saying something because I'm the Queen of Procrastination (duhhh I procrastinated during the HSC exam period LOL)...

Also, last weekend, we had WEEKEND CAD LESSONS on both Saturday and Sunday so there goes my chance to do assignments...

Anyway, regardless of what results I get and what people think, I'm quite proud of myself for sticking through and doing all this work. So of course, it's only natural for me to document them on my blog :)

FIRST THING'S FIRST! My Interior Models for Design Studio -


Just a quick explanation as to what this is: It's a model (maybe scale of 1:200) of an interior space where the spiraling stairs (yes, they are stairs) allow the visitors to explore the interior via its organic movement through the space. 
Please pardon the dodgy men on the model xD they were made from black paper so they're not perfect!!!

Next...

DESIGN HISTORY POSTER!!! - Hats Throughout History

This is the poster that took me 12 HOURS TO DO!! NO SLEEP. NO DINNER. WOW. 

(Side Story: I left home early today so I can print off my stuff at the uni print shop...but because of my all nighter I fell asleep on the train. When I woke up again the train was still moving but I didn't know where I was LOL...turned out I missed Central and the train was going onto another line...epic fail :( )
Alright. That's about it I suppose xD 
Time to do more work >< I have stuff due TOMORROW too *dies*

BUT don't forget to leave me a comment and follow for more madness to come xD

Till next time!

3 comments:

jj cloud | August 23, 2011 at 9:35 PM

WOW! YOUR MODEL IS AMAZING!! :D :D :D

Matt | August 23, 2011 at 10:49 PM

wowow i like those black men very nice
and is the second one computerised?
very pro hey

Amy | August 24, 2011 at 7:44 AM

thanks guys xD <3

Post a Comment

free counters
Blog Directory for New South Wales