Quick Update: Uni has started!!!

Just a super quick update since I've been abandoning my blog for a while now. Yes, university lessons has finally started and I've seriously been caught up in everything.

Right now, I'm trying to balance school, work AND house duties (YES MY HOUSE IS STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION OMG). It's really, really hard and I go to bed everyday with sore muscles.

I'm also financially insecure at the moment because all the equipment I have to buy is seriously making my wallet very light. Some of the things I have to buy includes new process diaries, A3 Drawing Board with T Square, steel rulers (300mm and 1000mm), eraser shields, graphite pencils (8B to 7H), 8m measuring tape, butter paper, A2 Cutting Mat and preferably I need to get one of those slanted designing tables.
Luckily, I don't have to buy any textbooks...at least not this semester.

Also, the weather's been very mean since it's super hot.

Okay, that's all for now.

PS: I cleaned out my table so that the only things I have on my table is my Wacom Tablet, paintbrushes, copic markers and everything else artsey designy.
My mum was very impressed (y)

4 comments:

Matt | March 1, 2011 at 6:56 PM

(y) looks like a girls thighs+ LOL
just saying

JesuS | March 2, 2011 at 12:32 AM

...i just remembered... i was supposed to sell you my drawing board ;__;
needa lunch upcoming monday! 8D

JesuS | March 2, 2011 at 12:33 AM

oh and also, don't you need set squares also?

Amy | March 4, 2011 at 8:16 PM

Oh yeah I do O_O but minimum length has to be 31cm D: so they have to big BIGGGG

Post a Comment

free counters
Blog Directory for New South Wales